Click here for the final Results of our 2006 Pike Challenge!
Tournament rules and regulations.
Northern Pike tournament.
May 20-27 (Please check local regulations for open seasons for Northern Pike, please respect fish sanctuaries)
1. All entries to be made via photograph which must include 3 components in the photo: the fish, a measuring tape, and a copy of that day’s newspaper for date verification. Tournament to run from May 20-27, and all entries must be received by and no later than Monday May 29, 2006. (Remember to think ahead and buy your newspaper on the way to the lake so those large fish can be released).
2. Member must submit the region / county they were fishing in.
3. Lake the fish was caught in (this is optional, as we understand you want to keep your secret spots)
4. Member must submit the technique used (again, secret baits do not have to be revealed)
5. E-mail address must be included, so we can contact you for your prizes.
6. Entries may be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by regular mail to:
81 Earlscourt Ave
Rules of play:
This is a primarily catch and release tournament, fish must be released or they will not be included for prizes.
A picture capturing the release is worth bonus.
No speared, bow caught fish, or fish intentionally hooked deeply (such as allowing pike to eat live bait).
Any area in Ontario is open to the threeguysfishing.com Internet Classic
Entrants of any age are eligible.
As threeguysfishing.com is by and for the average angler, Professional fisherpersons are not encouraged to compete.
Anglers must be a member of threeguysfishing.com to enter.
Pictures of top anglers will be posted on threeguysfishing.com
Prizes for top anglers.
- All fish must be caught in Ontario.
- All fish must be caught by the entrant.
- All contestants must comply with all Provincial, Federal, Local, and any other pertinent fishing laws and regulations.
- At the discretion of the officials, we reserves the right to strictly enforce the following policy: Any contestant issued a citation for violation of any fishing laws during the duration of this contest, will be disqualified from the contest; and no refunds of any applicable entry fees will be made.
- All contestants in submitting an entry agree to hold harmless any and all promoters, tournament directors, agents, agencies and organizations assisting the Three Guys Fishing Internet Classic. Furthermore, all contestants agree to waiver all responsibility for death, injuries, damaged, liability, theft, fire or loss of any kind to entrants. Entering a fish is in fact signing a waiver form.
- All rules have "loopholes". It is the intention of the tournament committee to provide a sportsmanlike tournament. All questions or problems are to be referred to the tournament directors who will have sole jurisdiction in determining the application of the rules. Any disqualification will result in loss of protest fee. Any disqualification will result in the loss of all championship points for that event. If you are disqualified, you are not entitled to any refund.
- These rules will remain unchanged throughout the 2002 season. Interpretation of these rules shall be left exclusively to the tournament directors. Failure to comply with any rule may result in disqualification. The decision of the tournament director shall be final in all matters. Protests must be made in writing within 5 days of the final day of the tournament.
- Winning prizes will be distributed by Three Guys Fishing to the winners via mail or local pickup.
- In case of a tie, the earliest entered fish will be the winner with the latter fish dropping by one place.